COMPARATIVE EVALUATION, NEW TRANSPORTATION TECHNOLOGY MICHIGAN - BUREAU OF TRANSPORTATION. VOLUME I
The study was made to conduct a comparative evaluation of new urban transportation systems which are either under construction or prototype testing and expected to be available for near term (2 to 3 years) construction. Principal objectives of the study: Investigate and evaluate specific technological problems which are in need to be improved before real-life application is possible; Identify time frame and cost requirements needed to bring upon the defined technological improvements; Determine capital and operational cost ranges for alternative hardware systems. (Author)
- See also Volume 2, PB-209 482.
TRW Systems GroupWashington Operations
McLean, VA United States 22101
- Publication Date: 1971-9
- Pagination: 169 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; City planning; Evaluation; Expenses; Rapid transit; Technology; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: Michigan
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039853
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM