COMPARATIVE EVALUATION, NEW TRANSPORTATION TECHNOLOGY MICHIGAN - BUREAU OF TRANSPORTATION, VOLUME II. APPENDICES
Transit subsystems are discussed to provide a baseline for a comparative evaluation of the major alternatives for each, their performance capabilities, and explanatory material relative to their operating characteristics and applications. The major subsystems forming an automated rapid transit system that are discussed include controls, propulsion and power, brakes, and guideway/suspension. (Author)
- See also Volume 1, PB-209 481.
TRW Systems GroupWashington Operations
McLean, VA USA 22101
- Publication Date: 1971-9
- Pagination: 151 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; City planning; Evaluation; Performance; Rapid transit; Technology; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: Michigan
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039852
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM