SUBWAY ENVIRONMENTAL SURVEY PORT AUTHORITY TRANS-HUDSON CORPORATION
The purpose of the report is to present all the subway environmental information gathered in an extensive interview with the Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation. The information represents the state-of-the-art under actual operating conditions in the PATH subway system, of the various environmental areas included in the project--temperature, humidity, velocity, pressure, environmental equipment noise and vibration.
- Prepared in cooperation with Parsons, Brinckerhoff, Quade and Douglas, Inc., and Kaiser Engineers.
De Leuw, Cather and Company165 West Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL USA 60601
- Publication Date: 1971-10
- Pagination: 69 p.
- TRT Terms: Design standards; Electrical engineering; Environment; Environmental engineering; Environmental quality; Human factors engineering; Noise; Questionnaires; Subways; Surveys; Temperature control; Traffic engineering; Travel time; Tunnels; Urban transportation; Ventilation systems; Vibration
- Identifier Terms: Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys; Noise sound; Subway environment
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Environment; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00039848
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-290
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 2003 12:00AM