AIR-CONDITIONING THE APT
Air conditioning of the Advanced Passenger Train for British Railways is achieved with equipment designed to minimize weight and energy without sacrificing cost, reliability and ease of maintenance. Environment of the passenger is maintained at levels equal to that of the best present BR passenger equipment. The system provides also for car heating.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/03735346
IPC Transport Press, LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Graves, T
- Publication Date: 1978-5
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Heating, cooling and ventilation equipment; High speed rail; Passenger cars; Passenger comfort; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced passenger trains; Passenger car design
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00178546
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM