WHERE THE BUCK STARTS!
There are three forcing factors which mandate the appearance--but not necessarily the timing--of new commercial jet transport aircraft in the world's civil air fleets. These factors are traffic growth, old age-efficiency-economy-energy, and environment. While the need, and the potential market, for new commercial jet transport aircraft is abundantly clear, the availability of financial -- not technical -- resources to launch these new aircraft is far less evident.
- ASCE, Air Transportation Division Special Conference: Inst Air Transp Conference Proceeding, Washington, D.C., April 4-6, 1977.
New York, NY USA 10017-2398
- Browne, S D
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: p. 57-60
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Aircraft; Civil aviation; Costs; Economics; Energy; Environment; Operating costs; Transport aircraft
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Energy; Finance; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00178459
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM