MARKETING AND SHIPBUILDING
The foundation of the marketing concept is defined as: identifying customer needs and designing a product to meet those needs. These aspects are then discussed, and illustrated by histories. Order from: NSFI as No. 14375.
North East Coast Inst of Engineers & ShipbuildersBolbec Hall, Westgate Road
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Douglas, K
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: 4 p.
- North East Coast Inst of Eng & Shipbuilders Trans
- Volume: 94
- Issue Number: 3
- Publisher: North East Coast Inst of Engineers & Shipbuilders
- Accession Number: 00178365
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM