MEASUREMENT AND EVALUATION OF ALTERNATIVE REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION MIXES. VOLUME I. SUMMARY.
Development of Methodology for evaluating potential benefit of alternative transportation proposals for regions. Volume 1.
RAND Corporation1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138
Santa Monica, CA United States 90407-2138
- Pardee, F S
- Phillips, C T
- Smith, K V
- Publication Date: 1970-8
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Correlation analysis; Evaluation; Highways; Operations research; Proposals; Railroad transportation; Statistical analysis; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Highways; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039831
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: RM-6324-DOT-VOL-1
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-9-0054
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 1974 12:00AM