QUARTERLY BULLETIN OF THE DIVISION OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND THE NATIONAL AERONAUTICAL ESTABLISHMENT
Contents: Note on a Model Study to reduce local pollution levels in swimming areas; Development of a valveless pulse jet powered railway track switch heater; Lubrication under cold weather conditions, and Current projects of the Division of Mechanical Engineering and the national aeronautical establishment.
- See also report dated 30 Jun 71, AD-730 379.
National Research Council of CanadaDivision of Mechanical Engineering, Montreal Road
Ottawa, ONo K1A 0R6, Canada
- Publication Date: 1971-9-30
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Antifreeze; Cold weather; Control systems; Freezing point; Heaters; Heating; Heating equipment; Hydraulic structures; Lubricants; Lubrication; Operations; Pipe; Pumps; Railroad tracks; Snow removal; Switches (Railroads); Test procedures; Testing; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hydraulic models
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Old TRIS Terms: Freezing point depressants; Heating elements; Pulse systems; Switch heaters
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039827
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DME/NAE-1971(3)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM