PROCEEDINGS OF THE IEEE NATIONAL AEROSPACE AND ELECTRONICS CONFERENCE, (NAECON '76), 1976
The 148 papers comprising the Proceedings are concerned with navigation systems; electronics standardization; systems avionics; new signal processing concepts; measurements in missile test and evaluation; technology in medicine; maintenance of weapon system avionics; avionic support software systems; microprocessors; multisensor system integration; laser and infrared materials; applications of aerospace technology to ground transportation; controlling life cycle costs; pointing, tracking, and stabilization; strapdown vs. gimbal inertial navigation; radar technology and applications; engineering management; airborne fire control and guidance systems; electrical insulation for high voltage aircraft systems; airborne electrooptical imaging technology; life cycle cost modeling; higher order language for avionics; and air traffic control.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY United States 10016-5997
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 1000 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air transportation; Aircraft; Aircraft pilotage; Applications; Avionics; Biomedical engineering; Computer programs; Electronics; Fires; Information processing; Life cycle costing; Microprocessors; Navigation; Radar; Rapid transit; Signal processing; Tracking systems; Traffic control
- Uncontrolled Terms: Tracking
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft fires; Computers (Microprocessor)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00178266
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM