NCHRP RESEARCH ON BRIDGE ENGINEERING
The status of all NCHRP bridge related research projects that have been completed, are in progress, or under development, is outlined. The projects listed cover a wide range of problem areas related to design, construction, and maintenance of bridges. Both durability and structural behavior are included, with particular emphasis on methods of prevention and repair of damage caused by fatigue in steel members or corrosion of reinforcement in bridge decks. A listing of all related research reports is also provided, with directions for obtaining copies.
- Record URL:
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1978-6
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- NCHRP Research Results Digest
- Issue Number: 104
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
Open Access (libre)
- TRT Terms: Bridge decks; Bridge design; Bridge engineering; Bridge members; Bridges; Corrosion; Durability; Fatigue (Mechanics); Maintenance; Reinforced concrete bridges; Reinforcement (Engineering); Research; Structural analysis; Structural design; Structural mechanics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Structural behavior
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00178216
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM