VENT AND STATION TEST (VST) FACILITY - STATION TESTING
The purpose of this particular report is to present, describe, and interpret the mass of test data generated in the VST facility for stations. Pressure signatures for various stations with and without mezzanines, for various entry portals, vent shafts and platform configurations are presented and compared to theory. Recommendations are made.
Developmental Sciences, IncorporatedAerospace Technology Division
City of Industry, CA USA
- Publication Date: 1971-10
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Air; Dynamic pressure; Factor analysis; Flow; Mathematical models; Pneumatic conveyors; Railroad stations; Rapid transit; Recommendations; Reviews; Subways; Test facilities; Tests; Tubing; Ventilation systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Air flow; Experimental data
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerodynamic characteristics; Tube systems; Tube vehicles
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads; Research; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00039820
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-290
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 2003 12:00AM