NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION PLANNING MANUAL (1970-1990). MANUAL C: URBAN PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
The Department of Transportation has undertaken a national transportation needs study, which will be used as a basis for transportation policy recommendations to the President and the Congress, and for administering Federal transportation programs. This manual supplements Manual A by providing guidance to the urban planning group designated by the Governor to prepare estimates of urban public transportation needs (1970-1990) and capital improvement programs (1974-1978 and 1979-1990).
- See also reports dated Jan. 1971, PB-207527, and PB-207529.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1971-1
- Pagination: 66 p.
- TRT Terms: Financial capital; Financing; Improvements; Information processing; Information systems; Manuals; Planning; Policy; Project management; Public transit; Recommendations; Specifications; Standards; State government; Traffic engineering; Transportation; Transportation departments; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Capital improvements; Projects; Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00039818
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM