NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION PLANNING MANUAL (1970-1990). MANUAL A: GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
The manual is the first of a series of four being distributed to the Governor of each state. The manuals solicit state and local governmental assistance in meeting the statutory responsibilities of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). These responsibilities encompass the recommendation of transportation policy to the Congress, and the administration of a number of federal transportation programs.
- Revision of report dated 1970, see also report dated July 1970, PB-194964.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1971-1
- Pagination: 73 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Budgeting; Cooperation; Cost engineering; Federal government; Highways; Information systems; Local government; Manuals; Planning; Policy; Public transit; Railroads; Safety engineering; State government; Transportation; Transportation departments; Transportation planning
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Federal budgets; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00039817
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM