A GUIDE TO THE 1972 NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION NEEDS STUDY
The U.S. Department of Transportation has undertaken a national transportation needs study which will be used as a basis for legislative and expenditure recommendations to the President and the Congress. It is intended that the study results will be forwarded to Congress in 1972. This is the first study of what is intended to be a continuing assessment of the nation's transportation system, with biennial reports to Congress.
Department of TransportationOffice of Systems Analysis and Information, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1971-1-8
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; City planning; Evaluation; Financing; Information systems; Needs assessment; Planning; Recommendations; Regional planning; Reviews; Specifications; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Requirement
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: National transportation needs
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00039816
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM