PHASE II OF THE ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF MEETING EXHAUST EMISSION STANDARDS, 1971-1980. APPENDIX. PRESENTATION OF BASELINE AND ALTERNATIVE IMPACT FORECASTS OF MACROECONOMIC AND INDUSTRY PERFORMANCE
Pollution control devices on automobiles will not only affect the automobile industry but also all of the related industries supplying it. The report presents data on the impact that this pollution control will have on these industries and the economy in future years.
- See also Part 3, PB-207202, and PB-207204.
Chase Econometric Associates,
- Publication Date: 1971-12-1
- Pagination: 130 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobile parts industry; Chemical industry; Economic analysis; Economic factors; Economic forecasting; Economic impacts; Economics; Equipment; Glass industry; Industries; Iron and steel industry; Machine tools; Market research; Motor vehicle industry; Petroleum industry; Plastics; Pollution; Pollution control; Tables (Data); Textile industry; Trend (Statistics)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Abatement
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Air pollution economics; Electrical industry; Machine tool industry; Plastics industry
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Environment; Highways; Railroads; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00039815
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: App
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM