SUBWAY ENVIRONMENTAL SURVEY MONTREAL URBAN COMMUNITY TRANSIT COMMISSION
The report, prepared under the Institute for Rapid Transit (IRT) project, is one of many leading toward a subway environmental design handbook. It covers operating conditions in the Montreal subway system, including the various environmental areas of temperature, humidity, velocity, pressure, equipment noise, and vibration.
- Prepared in cooperation with Parsons, Brinckerhoff, Quade and Douglas, Inc. and Kaiser Engineers.
De Leuw, Cather and Company165 West Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL USA 60601
- Publication Date: 1971-10
- Pagination: 314 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; City planning; Environment; Environmental engineering; Handbooks; Humidity; Information systems; Interviewing; Noise; Passenger transportation; Pressure; Questionnaires; Rapid transit; Statistics; Subways; Surveys; Temperature; Tubing; Velocity; Vibration
- Identifier Terms: Societe de transport de Montreal
- Geographic Terms: Canada; Montreal (Canada)
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys; Handbook development; Noise sound; Tube systems
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Environment; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039808
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-290
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 2003 12:00AM