FUELS FOR MARINE GAS TURBINES REQUIREMENTS AND AVAILABILITY IN THE 1970'S
Reviews the development of specifications for fuels which can be burned in marinized aircraft and industrial-type gas turbines for ship propulsion and auxiliary power. It then considers the types of fuels-gas to residual-which will be available on a worldwide basis during the '70s, logistics involved, and potential problems that can develop in handling and firing them.
- Paper for the meeting March 26-30, 1972.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- Morrow, A S
- Publication Date: 1972-3-26
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Fuel composition; Fuel systems; Fuels; Gas turbine fuels; State of the art
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fuel quality
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00039785
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Pap 72-GT-13
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 22 1974 12:00AM