SYNTHETIC FUELS DERIVED FROM COAL FOR MARINE APPLICATIONS
This paper presents a summary of work which is being conducted in the United States in the area of synthetic fuels derived from coal for marine applications, and also gives an overview of the current supply and demand for oil fuels and defines the impact of this picture on the future fuel needs of the maritime and naval communities.
- Presented at Meeting April 9-13, 1978.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Gatzoulis, J
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 10 p.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Papers
- Publisher: American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- TRT Terms: Alternate fuels; Coal fuels; Fuel oils; Fuels; Propulsion; Ships; Synthetic fuels
- Old TRIS Terms: Coal derived fuels
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00176855
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 78-GT-20
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 14 1978 12:00AM