RIVERINE PROPULSION SYSTEM LESSONS LEARNED
The propulsion systems discussed are from the three Navy Riverine craft-Armored Troop Carrier (ATC), Command Control Boat (CCB), and Assault Support Patrol Boat (ASPB). This paper will describe the subsequent test and operation of these propulsion systems, paying particular attention to resultant changes to original ideas and new knowledge gained, and their application to later installations.
- Paper for the meeting March 26-30, 1972.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Lauriat, T B
- Publication Date: 1972-3-26
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Propulsion; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Propulsion plant analysis; Propulsion plant selection
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00039772
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Pap 72-GT-112
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 5 1973 12:00AM