FOURTH INTERNATIONAL SHIP STRUCTURES CONGRESS, PROCEEDINGS, TOKYO, JAPAN, SEPTEMBER 1970
The reports of 12 committees were submitted to the ISSC. The topics discussed were--environmental conditions; wave loads; sealoads; stress distribution in hull structures; stiffened panels in three-dimensional structues; plastic and limit analysis; vibrations; slamming and impacts; numerical methods; design procedures; fatigue and brittle fracture; and materials other than steel.
- Proceedings of a Symposium sponsored by the Society.
Society of Naval Architects of Japan23 Shiba-kotohiracho, Minato-ku
Tokyo 135, Japan
- Publication Date: 1971-2
- Pagination: 608 p.
- TRT Terms: Fracture mechanics; Loads; Slamming; State of the art; Structural analysis; Water waves
- Old TRIS Terms: Wave loads
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00039767
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 5 1974 12:00AM