SHIPBOARD SYSTEMS COSTS. A FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OF WORK ABOARD SHIP. USNS BLUE JACKET, AN M.S.T.S. REFRIGERATED SHIP. USNS COMET, AN M.S.T.S. ROLL-ON, ROLL-OFF SHIP.
This report is one in a series detailing the results of systems analysis work aboard twenty ( 20 ) different ships. It presents information relating to one of these ships. This report also describes a system for the retrieval and management of a ship.
National Research Council2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20418
Department of Commerce1401 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20230
- Publication Date: 1967-1
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Industrial engineering; Roll on roll off ships; Systems analysis
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00001701
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Defense Documentation Center
- Contract Numbers: NONR230023
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 30 1973 12:00AM