TEXACO BERGEN. CONVENTIONAL TANKER FITTED WITH DEEPWELL PUMPS
The 31 500 tdw clean petroleum products tanker "Texaco Bergen" has a length oa of 168.76 m, a beam of 25.90 m, draft of 11.16 m and is powered by a single Sulzer type 6RND76 diesel engine developing 12 000 bhp at 122 rpm giving a service speed of 16.1 knots. The vessel is distinguished by lack of a pumproom; cargo is pumped ashore by six multisection submerged pumps each with a pumping capacity of 500 cubic meters/hr.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/6660842
Benn Brothers Marine Publications LimitedLyon Tower, 125 High Street, Colliers Wood
London SW19 2JN, England
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Propulsion; Pumps; Ships; Tankers; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Product tankers; Ship descriptions (Product tankers); Texaco bergen
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00174253
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM