SURVEY OF BRAZILIAN SHIPBUILDING-EXPORTS AND THE PROBLEMS INVOLVED WITH COMPONENTS
A short review of the eight national yards is given. Exports, labour, and equipment shortages are discussed. The possibility of building naval vessels and equipment for the offshore industry is considered.
Selvigs Forlag A/SRadhusgaten 8, Postbox 162
Oslo 1, Norway
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 4 p.
- NORWEGIAN SHIPPING NEWS
- Issue Number: 17D
- TRT Terms: Equipment; Exports; Foreign; Labor market; Shipbuilding; Shipyards
- Geographic Terms: Brazil
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00173640
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM