ECONOMICS OF SATELLITE NAVIGATION FOR SHIPS
The basic differences between the Loran-c, Omega and Satnav systems are illustrated, and their advantages or disadvantages are noted. Areas of coverage, ease of operation and costs are discussed.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
Engineering, Chemical and Marine Press, Limited33-39 Bowling Green Lane
London EC1P 1AH, England
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Artificial satellites; Economic analysis; Loran C; Navigation systems; Navigational satellites; Omega navigation system; Satellite navigation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Satellite systems); Omega navigation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00173627
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM