NEW MARINE RADAR SYSTEM FOR LARGE VESSELS
The problems with the radar systems used at present are briefly reviewed. A new system incorporated a new antenna, a new transceiver and a daylight radar scope that can be observed in the light and which was automatic plotting functions is then described.
Tokyo News Service Limited10 Ginza Nishi, 8-chome, Chuo-ku
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 3 p.
- Volume: 22
- Issue Number: 6
- Publisher: Tokyo News Service Limited
- TRT Terms: Antennas; Radar
- Old TRIS Terms: Antenna systems; Automatic radar plotting; Radar scopes
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00173625
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM