NEW OCEAN FLEET LINERS. SHIPS DESIGNED WITH AN EYE TO THE FUTURE
The 21.242 dwt SS MANELAUS has an LOA of 164.6 m and propulsion is by a Mitsubishi-Sulzer 7RND76M low-speed diesel engine fitted with two BBC turbochargers, and delivering 16800 hp. The engine is capable of burning fuel up to 3500 sec. redwood no. 1. The multi-purpose ship makes a speed of 18 knots and carriers a complement of 39. General arrangement is shown.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
Engineering, Chemical and Marine Press, Limited33-39 Bowling Green Lane
London EC1P 1AH, England
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Multipurpose ships; Ship descriptions (Multipurpose); Ss menelaus
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00173623
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM