RABENFELS. A HANSA LINE SHIP, BUILT IN JAPAN AND FITTED WITH THE WORLD'S FIRST FULLY SLEWING NAVIRE STERN RAMP
The 15175 dwt shelterdecker has an LOA of 193.214 m and two Kawasaki built MAN 9L 52/55A diesel engines develop a total of 18980 hp for a speed of 21.4 knots. The vessel has a complement of 49. Detailed description of ramp operation, as well as design details are given. Cargo flow possibilities are outlined. General arrangement is shown.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/6660842
Benn Brothers Marine Publications LimitedLyon Tower, 125 High Street, Colliers Wood
London SW19 2JN, England
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Ice navigation; Roll on roll off ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Ship descriptions (Ro/ro); Slewing ramps; Ss rabenfels; Stern ramps
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00173622
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM