ENERGY-MINDED HIGH SPEED RAILCAR
The SPV-2000, a diesel-torque converter driven rail passenger car, has been introduced as a successor to Budd's Rail Diesel Car. The car body is based on the Amtrak coach design and can be supplied in configurations for intercity or commuter service.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/4175009
Murphy-Richter Publishing Company20 North Wacker Driver
Chicago, IL United States 60606
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel hydraulic locomotives; Diesel multiple unit cars; High speed vehicles; Multiple unit cars; Passenger cars; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: High speed cars; Passenger car design
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00173375
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Progressive Railroading
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM