THE SUN SHINES (AND WORKS) ON THE SOUTHERN
Following its powering of grade crossing protection with Solar cells Southern Railway has now utilized the concept for mainline signaling and track circuits. Cost savings are found where ac power or primary batteries are expensive.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/4175009
Murphy-Richter Publishing Company20 North Wacker Driver
Chicago, IL USA 60606
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric power supply; Signaling; Solar energy; Track circuits
- Identifier Terms: Southern Railway
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00173374
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Progressive Railroading
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM