AN ANALYSIS OF ENERGY USE BY PASSENGER TRANSPORT IN THE U.K.
Since 1973 when the OPEC countries quadrupled the price of crude oil, energy policy in transport has become more important. This paper aims to clarify the situation by presenting an analysis of energy use in passenger transport, with particular emphasis on urban areas.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00410683
Printerhall Limited29 Newmart Street
London W1P 3PE, England
- Maltby, D
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Features: Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy consumption; Passenger transportation
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy requirements
- Subject Areas: Energy; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00173149
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM