SPECIAL COURSE ON CONCEPTS FOR DRAG REDUCTION
Proceedings includes 9 papers dealing with various means for reducing skin friction drag (e.g. compliant walls, boundary layer control, etc.), induced drag (e.g. winglets), interference drag, transonic shock wave drag (supercritical wings), and supersonic wave drag. In addition, the internal aerodynamics of ducting, especially diffusers, are dealt with. Individual papers are indexed separately.
- Spec Course on Concepts for Drag Reduct, Von Karman Institute Rhode-St-Genese, Belgium, March 28-April 1, 1977.
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 300 p.
- AGARD Report
- Issue Number: 654
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Drag; Skin friction; Wave drag
- Old TRIS Terms: Drag reduction; Supersonic drag
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00173094
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 14 1978 12:00AM