CYLINDER CONDITION MONITORING BY DIRECT MEASUREMENT
The Author, of ASEA, describes his company's Cyldet direct-measurement system for the monitoring of cylinder condition. The parameters covered are combustion pressure, scuffing activity, linear temperature, liner wear, and piston-ring condition, and the system is arranged on the modular principle in such a way that any parameter or parameters can be chosen for a particular installation. The system is described, and shown diagrammatically, in some detail. Order from: BSRA as No. 47,338.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00366099
- This paper was presented at the 1977 Conference of ICMES (International Co-operation on Marine Engineering Systems).
Wyt & Zonen B.V.Pieter de Hoochweg 111
- HAMMARSTRAND, N
- Publication Date: 1977-9-2
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 4 p.
- Schip en Werf
- Volume: 44
- ISSN: 0036-6099
- TRT Terms: Combustion; Engine cylinders; Monitoring; Piston rings; Wear
- Uncontrolled Terms: Condition monitoring
- Old TRIS Terms: Combustion technology; Cylinder liners
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00173036
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 12 1978 12:00AM