WEYERHAEUSER SHED-PAK PACKAGED LUMBER FLAT CAR LOADING
The data was developed in an effort to minimize freight loss and damage and for better understanding and improved performance in flatcar loading of packaged lumber. The minimum standards are given for the following: location of lumber on cars, bearing pieces, separators, package spacers, package ties, vertical load stabilizers, unitizing bands, guide rails, and typical specification 6-A loads.
Weyerhaeuser Company1021 A Street
Tacoma, WA USA 98401
- Publication Date: 1968-10
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Flat cars; Freight cars; Freight transportation; Load transfer; Railroad cars; Specifications; Technology
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039540
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 5 1973 12:00AM