FROM AIR FORCE BASE TO ENGINEER TRAINING CENTER
Canadian National's locomotive engineer training center at Gimli, Man., has two full-scale simulators for instruction of trainees. The basic course is eight weeks but there are two-week refresher courses for those operating locomotives and other types of courses for various CN supervisors. More than 800 of CN's 3700 locomotive engineers have been trained at Gimli.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/4175009
Murphy-Richter Publishing Company20 North Wacker Driver
Chicago, IL United States 60606
- Publication Date: 1978-2
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Locomotive engineers; Locomotive operation; Personnel development; Railroad simulators; Simulation; Training; Training simulators
- Identifier Terms: Canadian National; Canadian National Railways
- Old TRIS Terms: Locomotive engineer's tasks
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00172635
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM