LOW-TEMPERATURE PROPERTIES OF BITUMINOUS MATERIALS AND COMPACTED BITUMINOUS PAVING MIXTURES
Six papers by various authors are presented. The topic discussed is the low temperature properties (below 70 degree F) of bituminous materials and bituminous paving mixtures. Three of the papers are concerned with research into the low-temperature properties of asphalt binders. The three remaining papers pertain to the low-temperature properties of asphalt concrete pavements.
- Presented at ASTM Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, June 27-July 2, 1976.
American Society for Testing and Materials100 Barr Harbor Drive, P.O. Box C700
West Conshohocken, PA USA 19428-2957
- Marek, C R
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 114 p.
- ASTM Special Technical Publications
- Issue Number: 62
- Publisher: American Society for Testing and Materials
- TRT Terms: Asphalt pavements; Binders; Bituminous materials; Bituminous mixtures; Cold weather; Compaction; Concrete pavements; Low temperature; Road materials; Roads; Testing
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00172491
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 3 1978 12:00AM