CARGO HANDLING ABSTRACTS
This quarterly publication started in 1978 and each issue comprises some 30-40 abstracts of cargo handling articles, papers, reports etc. which have been added to the information library. The service provides the members firstly with a rapid appraisal of a wide selection of the more important recently published material and secondly with a source through which to obtain a copy of the original material for private research or study purposes. The first copy of Cargo Handling Abstracts is sent free of charge to members; additional copies are priced at 1.00 pound each and there is a subscription service for non-members.
International Cargo Handling Coordination AssnAbford House, 15 Wilton Road
London SW1V 1LX, England
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Containers; Freight documents; Freight transportation; Information processing; Marking materials; Origin and destination; Terminal operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo information systems; Cargo management; Cargo movement; Container marking
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00179422
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Cargo Handling Coordination Assn
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM