TWELFTH SYMPOSIUM ON NAVAL HYDRODYNAMICS
The proceedings of this symposium comprise twenty-four papers contained in four volumes as follows: Boundary layer stability and transition (4 papers); Ship boundary layers and propeller hull interaction (6 papers); Cavitation (5 papers); and Geophysical fluid dynamics (9 papers).
- Presented at Twelfth Symposium on Naval Hydrodynamics, National Academy of Sciences, June 5-9, 1978. Sponsored by the Office of Naval Research, David Taylor Naval Ship Research and Development Center, and the Naval Studies Board of the National Research Council.
National Research Council2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20418
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: References;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Boundary layer; Boundary layer flow; Cavitation (Mechanics); Cavitation erosion; Cavitation noise; Fluid dynamics; Hulls; Hydrodynamics; Propellers
- Old TRIS Terms: Boundary layer stability; Boundary layer transition; Hull boundary layers; Hull propeller interaction
- Subject Areas: Design; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00178941
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Academy of Sciences-Natl Research Council
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1978 12:00AM