CODE OF SAFETY FOR DYNAMICALLY SUPPORTED CRAFT
This code was adopted by the Tenth IMCO Assembly, which met in November 1977. It applies to novel types of craft such as hydrofoil boats and air-cushion vehicles carrying more than 12 but less than 300 passengers, all seated, which do not proceed in their voyage more than 100 miles from a place of refuge.
- Cost is 2.50 pounds. Sales number is 78.03.E.
Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org101-104 Piccadilly
London W1V 0AE, England
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air cushion vehicles; Hydrofoil boats; Operations; Safety; Standards; Vessel operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Safety standards
- Old TRIS Terms: Air cushion vehicle performance; Hydrofoil craft
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00177405
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Inter-governmental Maritime Consultative Org
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM