LAND ACQUISITION AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE UNDER THE URBAN MASS TRANSPORTATION ACT OF 1964, AS AMENDED
This manual is designed to provide guidance to grantees of mass transit projects under the Urban Mass Transportation Act of 1964 as amended, to meet the requirements of the Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970, by identifying and adapting the requirements imposed referenced authorities on projects involving land acquisition and/or the relocation of persons, businesses, farm operations and non-profit organizations. This manual contains guidance relating to requirements on the necessity for, and providing a means of preparation of: the appraisal and acquisition of real property; rendering relocation services; moving, relocation and replacement housing payments; and, other expenses when land acquisition and/or relocation are involved.
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-3-21
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Appraisals; Costs; Housings; Policy; Property acquisition; Real property; Relocation assistance; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00177276
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA C 4530.1
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 12 1981 12:00AM