THE DECLINE OF SUPPLEMENTAL AIR CARRIERS IN THE UNITED STATES
- Hearings before the Subcommittee on Monopoly and anticompetitive Activities of the Select Committee on Small Business, U.S. Senate, 95th Congress, First Session.
United States SenateSubcommittee on Monopoly and Anticompetitive Activities
Washington, DC USA 20515
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Civil aviation; Economics; Monopoly; Regulations; Supplemental airlines; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Supplemental air carriers
- Subject Areas: Economics; Law; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00177016
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Monthly Catalog of US Government Publications, GPO
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 14 1978 12:00AM