CHARTER DATA BANK
The Civil Aeronautics Board has placed a copy of its historical file of civil aircraft charter statistics at the National Archives and Records Service (NARS) for public use. The CAB "Charter Data" file contains the following reported data elements for each distinguishable charter group flight leg: carrier, flight number, aircraft type, day of departure, type of charter, type of flight leg, points of emplanement and deplanement, number of seats contracted for, number of passengers enplaned, and carrier revenue for the charter group flight leg. Distances have been added in CAB processing, and available seat-miles, available ton-miles, revenue passenger-miles, and revenue ton-miles have been computed and entered into the file.
- Direct requests to Mr. Charles Gellert, Archivist at GSA.
Civil Aeronautics Board1825 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20428
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Airlines; Airplanes; Arrivals and departures; Boarding; Chartering; Databases; Revenues
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Civil aeronautics Board
- Old TRIS Terms: Deplaning; Enplaning
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Passenger Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00176726
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Civil Aeronautics Board
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM