U.S. INTERNATIONAL AIR FREIGHT TRAFFIC
The publication focuses general attention on the U.S. two-way foreign trade and more particular attention on the movement of goods by air. Information presented includes the volume and value of air freight moving between the United States and other countries, the U.S. air carrier share of the market, and U.S. air carrier freight traffic and revenues, yields, load factors and aircraft operating costs. The report covers the U.S. Trunk, All-Cargo and Supplemental Air Carriers and provides data on the scheduled operations of all-cargo service as well as non-scheduled freight service. Coverage has been expanded with this issue to include both financial and traffic data for each subject area and some tables covering air freight forwarders have been included.
Civil Aeronautics Board1825 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20428
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air cargo; Freight traffic; International trade; Operating costs; Regulations; Revenues; Supplemental airlines
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Civil aeronautics Board
- Old TRIS Terms: Non-scheduled service; Supplemental air carriers
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Freight Transportation; Law;
- Accession Number: 00176725
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Civil Aeronautics Board
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM