ANGLO-AMERICAN AERONAUTICAL CONFERENCE, 15TH, 1977
Proceedings includes 22 papers covering, in particular, the following topics: progess in civil transport aviation; contribution of general aviation to human welfare and industrial development; the future of helicopters in aviation; avaiation activities in global perspective; aircraft noise and other types of pollution; the land use problem in the airport environment; future availability of aircraft fuels; aviation's impact on business; tour operating and its implications for air transport; sporting flying; search and rescue in the Canadian forces; the value of commercial air transportation to the economy; basic safety concepts; road, rail, and air competition; the role and future for air freight; North American passenger and freight transportation -- air vs. ground; constraints and opportunities of aviation in the future; and the major technical possibilities for advancements in aviation.
- Anglo-American Aeronautical Conference, 15th, London, England, 31 May-2 June 1977.
Royal Aeronautical Society4 Hamilton Place
London S1V 0BQ, England
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Air cargo; Air transportation; Aircraft fuels; Aircraft noise; Aviation; Aviation safety; Civil aviation; Economics; Helicopters; Land use; Multimodal transportation; Recreation; Search and rescue operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00174311
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM