CN INVENTORY CONTROL MODEL
A set of programs monitors stock levels and sets economic reorder points and quantities for 65,000 items of CN's 110,000 item stores system.
- Direct requests to Manager, Operational Research, Canadian National Railways.
Canadian National Railways935 la Gauchetiere Street, West
Montreal, Quebec H3C 3N4, Canada
- Publication Date: 1978-3-17
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Inventory control; Management; Purchasing
- Old TRIS Terms: Management methods
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00174217
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian National Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM