CN CASH FLOW FORECASTING MODEL
This computer program is used to maintain the weekly and monthly corporate cash forecasts for about sixty items of receipts and disbursements. Through a set of commands, a cash management officer can display, update and consolidate the cash forecasts and generate the required amounts of borrowing or investment. It produces reports such as weekly and monthly cash forecasts, changes in cash positions, and comparisons of actual versus forecasted cash flows.
- Direct requests to Manager, Operational Research, Canadian National Railways.
Canadian National Railways935 la Gauchetiere Street, West
Montreal, Quebec H3C 3N4, Canada
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Cash flow; Computer programs; Finance; Management; Planning
- Identifier Terms: APL (Programming language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Financial management
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00174213
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian National Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM