FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The computer program will provide an up-to-date inventory of the company's automotive fleet, as well as a complete history of all expenses. This information will provide the means by which the operating and maintenance cost can be reduced to a minimum. The system will pinpoint abuses so corrective action can be taken and will provide a guide for authorizing repairs and vehicle replacement. All expenses over $50 will require authorization by Fleet Management personnel.
- Direct requests to Manager, Off-Line Systems, Missouri Pacific Railroad Company.
Missouri Pacific Railroad CompanyMissouri Pacific Building, 210 North 13th Street
St Louis, MO USA 63103
- Publication Date: 1978-3-9
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Automobiles; Computer programs; Costs; Fleet management; Maintenance management; Operating costs; Planning
- Identifier Terms: COBOL (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Maintenance costs
- Old TRIS Terms: Fleet planning
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00174210
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Missouri Pacific Railroad Company
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM