ANNUAL DISCRETIONARY TRACK MAINTENANCE MODEL
This computer program evaluates return on investment of alternative track improvement projects and develops the annual track maintenance program. The primary aspect is development of a track data base and cost factors involved in track upgrading as compared with operating costs.
- Direct requests to Director, Planning Support Group, Consolidated Rail Corporation.
Consolidated Rail Corporation1434 Six Penn Center Plaza
Philadelphia, PA United States 19104
- Publication Date: 1978-4-1
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Cost estimating; Costs; Estimates; Maintenance management; Maintenance of way; Maintenance practices; Management; Planning; Railroad tracks; Return on investment
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00174206
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Consolidated Rail Corporation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM