RSPO SUBSIDY PROGRAM
This computer program calculates the Light Density Line subsidy level under the Rail Service Planning Office requirements given alternative service characteristics and traffic/revenue bases. The program as written by RSPO has been revised and enhanced.
- Direct requests to Director, Planning Support Group, Consolidated Rail Corporation.
Consolidated Rail Corporation1434 Six Penn Center Plaza
Philadelphia, PA United States 19104
- Publication Date: 1978-4-1
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Branch lines; Computer programs; Cost estimating; Deficits; Estimates; Freight service; Operating costs; Operations; Planning; Railroad traffic; Subsidies; Traffic density
- Identifier Terms: COBOL (Computer program language)
- Old TRIS Terms: Light density lines; Operations planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00174204
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Consolidated Rail Corporation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM