DEADHEAD EXPENSE MODEL
This computer program evaluates alternative deadheading rules. Application has been limited to a special analysis because sufficient data is not captured on a continuing basis to allow evaluation of each deadheading rule on a system-wide basis.
- Direct requests to Director, Planning Support Group, Consolidated Rail Corporation.
Consolidated Rail Corporation1434 Six Penn Center Plaza
Philadelphia, PA USA 19104
- Publication Date: 1978-4-1
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Cost estimating; Estimates; Labor agreements; Locomotive engineers; Operations; Planning; Train crews; Trainmen; Work rules
- Old TRIS Terms: Operations planning; Train crew requirements
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00174203
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Consolidated Rail Corporation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM