TRANSPORTATION LABOR COST FUNCTION
This computer program evaluates alternatives in dual basis of pay, determining trainmen and enginemen expense as a function of train speed, train size and length of run for individual trains, pools or at the system level. Equations describing actual pay components are programmed in Fortran. Primary input is a statistical cross-tabulation matrix of miles and hours developed from payroll history.
- Direct requests to Director, Planning Support Group, Consolidated Rail Corporation.
Consolidated Rail Corporation1434 Six Penn Center Plaza
Philadelphia, PA USA 19104
- Publication Date: 1978-4-1
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Cost estimating; Estimates; Forecasting; Locomotive engineers; Management; Operations; Planning; Train crews; Trainmen
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning; Operations planning; Train crew requirements
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00174202
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Consolidated Rail Corporation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM